- Our Famous “Pub” Chips 3.99 small 5.49 largeCrispy homemade potato chips with ranch dressing and your choice of seasoning, either Seasoned Salt, Cajun, Wing Dust, Garlic. All are yummy. Choose wisely.
- Dad’s Fireballs 6.99Fried hot pepper cheese served with honey mustard dipping sauce.
- Dog Fish Bites 8.99Only at Dad’s! Dad is legendary for his bites, a unique creation of cod morsels hand dipped in Dogfish Head beer batter. With tartar or cocktail sauce.
- Fried Provolone Sticks 6.99Fried golden brown with cheesy goodness and served with marinara sauce.
- Fried Pretzel Sticks 5.29Lightly salted and served with cheese or your choice of mustard.
- Nachos 6.49 Ball Park 9.99 LoadedA classic favorite any time of day! Choose your style: Ball Park (cheese & jalapeños) or Loaded (chili, cheese, tomato, jalapeños, lettuce)
- Onion Rings 5.29Hot, fresh and delicious. Also considered a vegetable. Served with spicy ranch.
- Quesadilla 8.49The most delicious folded food ever. 3 cheese, gyro, chicken, or shaved steak, folded and grilled in a flour tortilla with tomatoes and jack cheddar. Served with sour cream or salsa. Gyro version comes with our own tzatziki sauce.
- Yinzer Quesadilla 11.99Steak tips, mac and cheese, bacon, cheese sauce, tomatoes, and jack cheddar cheese.
- Chicken Planks 7.29 and mmmm…buffalo style! 7.79Hand-battered, crispy, fresh chicken, fried and served with ranch or honey mustard.
- Zucchini Planks 6.29Strips of garden fresh zucchini, breaded and dusted with parmesan cheese, so you won’t even feel like you’re eating a vegetable. Served with marinara or tiger sauce.
- Double Down on Sauce .99Can’t decide which sauce to choose? Tiger or tartar? Ranch or Blue? Or just wanting a little extra? Get a second sauce for any order.
- Jumbo Whole Wings 9.99 half dozenSauces: Mild, Hot, Hot or Mild Parmesan, BBQ, Butter Garlic, Sweet ’n’ Spicy, Sriracha Gold BBQ, Tangy Gold BBQ, or Kelvo Style (Mild Sauce and Wing Dust) Dry Rubs: Wing Dust, Cajun, Seasoned, Garlic, Dad’s Famous Pub Rub
- Wing Pieces 10 for 9.99Sauces: Mild, Hot, Hot or Mild Parmesan, BBQ, Butter Garlic, Kelvo Style, Sweet ’n’ Spicy, Sriracha Gold BBQ, Tangy Gold BBQ. Dry Rubs: Wing Dust, Cajun, Seasoned, Garlic, Dad’s Famous Pub Rub
- Double Down on Sauce .99Can’t decide which sauce to choose? Tiger or Tartar? Ranch or Blue? Or just wanting a little extra? Get a second sauce for any order.
SOUPS & PUB SALADS
- Dad’s “Award Winning” Spicy Chili 3.99 cup 5.99 bowl 11.99 quart (sorry, carry out only)(It really has won awards, so we technically don’t need to use the quotation marks.)
- Mom’s Homemade Wedding Soup 3.99 cup 5.99 bowl 11.99 quart (sorry, carry out only)(Yes, Mom really makes it. Try it and you’ll see what we mean.)
- House Pub Salad 3.99 small 5.99 large Caesar Style: 4.49 small 6.49 largeMixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes, croutons, and your choice of dressing.
- Grilled Chicken 7.29 small 9.29 largeMixed greens with marinated grilled chicken, shredded cheese, fries (of course), cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Buffalo Chicken 8.29 small 9.79 largeDiced chicken breast with spicy Buffalo sauce atop a bed of mixed greens with shredded cheese, fries, banana peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Grilled Steak 11.99Garden greens and tenderloin steak tips garnished with shredded cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and fries.
- Chicken Caesar 9.49Mom’s favorite! Chopped romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, parmesan cheese and diced grilled chicken. Served with a side of creamy Caesar dressing. Spice it up and add cajun seasoning to your chicken.
- DressingSalads are served with your choice of dressings; Italian, Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caesar, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island, Oil & Vinegar.
DAD'S PUB BURGERS
The honest-to-goodness perfect 10-ounce burger! All burgers feature our special “Pub Rub,” and are made with 100% fresh, local, all-natural ground beef. All are served with lettuce, tomato, and onions on a warm, local Italian roll with a side of fresh cut fries.
- The Big “E” 10.99Cajun spices and sauce, pepperjack cheese, jalapeño, banana and green peppers.
- Bacon and Cheddar 10.99Need we say more?
- Veggie Burger 9.59Our favorite garden burger served with cheddar.
- ‘Shrooms and Swiss Burger 10.99Grilled portabellos and swiss.
- Yinzer Burger 11.99Mac and cheese, bacon, and cheese sauce. Really.
- Dad’s BBQ 11.99Topped with a blend of jack and cheddar cheeses, BBQ, bacon and onion rings (You may need two napkins).
- Hamburger in Paradise 10.29What would Dad do? Forgetaboutit. What would you do? Choose your favorite toppings from the list below, and do what makes you happy. Make it chicken, grilled or fried, for a buck less.
- Can you top those? Be our guest. Really. Create your own yummy burger or dog with any of these toppings. First 5 toppings free, pick more for just .49 each:Ketchup, yellow mustard, brown mustard, honey mustard, mayo, ranch, banana peppers, horseradish, jalapeno, grilled mushrooms, pickles, relish, tomatoes, lettuce, white onions (grilled or raw).
- A little something extra special on top? Just add .69 for these:Bacon, chili (regular or Dad’s spicy), coleslaw, marinara, sauerkraut, provolone, American, jack/cheddar blend, swiss, pepper jack, cheese sauce, blue cheese crumbles, fries or onion rings.
- And now for something completely different. For just .99Top it with a fried egg or mac and cheese.
THE HOT DOG STAND
The same juicy all-beef wieners that made us famous, served on a fresh poppy seed bun. 4.29
- Build Your Own 3.75Why make Dad do all the work? Choose your favorite toppings from the list.
- The ChicagoOnion, relish, tomato, pickle, sport pepper, yellow mustard and a dash of celery salt.
- Veggie DogThis is not your father’s not-dog.
- Old #7Fries, coleslaw, and cheese sauce.
- Five BoroughsSauerkraut, brown mustard, and grilled onion.
- RebelColeslaw and Chili.
- Yinzer 4.59Two strips of bacon, homemade mac and cheese, and cheese sauce.
- Bacon and CheeseCheddar sauce and smoked bacon. Booyeah.
- Chili and CheeseTry it straight up, or with Dad’s spicy chili.
All sandwiches are served with homemade chips. (Go ahead, substitute fresh cut fries for $1, beer battered fries $2, onion rings or sweet potato fries $3!)
- Italian Hot Sausage 9.49Grilled with green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and topped with provolone and marinara.
- Baked Italian Hoagie 9.29Salami, capicola, pepperoni and provolone with lettuce, tomato, onion and Italian dressing.
- Jumbo Fish 9.29Panko breaded cod on a locally baked Italian bun, served simply plain and ready for you to customize.
- Cheesesteak 10.99Shaved sirloin with mushrooms, onions, and green peppers with provolone. Also available in a tasty chicken version.
- Grilled Cheese 6.49Our signature mix of cheeses.
- Gyro 7.99A hands-down, two-hander Pub favorite! Lamb, tzatziki sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion in a fresh pita.
- Greuben 8.99“Dad’s Original!” Your choice of lamb or corned beef, and either sauerkraut or coleslaw, with swiss cheese on marble rye.
- Roast Beef 9.29Slow cooked in house, piled on a fresh steamed roll, topped with provolone and tiger sauce. Au jus on the side.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap 8.49 Buffalo style 8.99Charbroiled diced chicken breast with bacon, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing, nicely wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Portabello Wrap 8.29Grilled marinated portabello mushrooms with peppers, onions, artichokes, lettuce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Smoked Gouda Brisket Grilled Cheese 10.99Such a Gouda Dia! We figured out how to make a grilled cheese more delicious. Comes with a side of fresh cut fries.
￼Sometimes Dad wants something special for more than just the weekend... So we’re rotating your favorite specials seasonally. Be on the lookout for our other food specials popping in for surprise visits. Come in or check us out on Facebook to find out the latest and greatest tasty specials.
Dad loves pizza. Mom loves pizza. Kids love pizza. This is why we lovingly make all our pizzas fresh to order.
- Classic Red 6.99 small 10.99 largeOur pizza sauce and Italian cheeses.
- White 6.99 small 10.99 largeOlive oil, Italian seasoning, fresh tomatoes, garlic and Italian cheeses.
- Dad’s BBQ Pie 9.99 small 16.99 largeBBQ sauce, bacon, chicken and a three-cheese blend. Yes, three-cheese blend.
- Popeye 8.99 small 14.99 largeWhite pizza sauce, spinach, ricotta, and Italian cheeses.
- Terminator 9.99 small 16.99 largeSausage, pepperoni, and bacon with red sauce and Italian cheese. You’ll be back.
- Buffalo Chicken Pie 8.99 small 14.99 largeMild sauce, chicken, and Italian cheeses.
- Big Damage Brisket 9.99 small 16.99 largeTangy gold BBQ sauce, thinly sliced brisket, grilled onions, Monterey jack cheddar, provolone, and mozzarella. You’ll destroy this pizza faster than you realize.
- ToppingsPepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, black olives, green peppers, tomato, artichoke, spinach, banana peppers, jalapeno, capicola, roasted red peppers, bacon, onions. Double charge for chicken, steak or extra cheese, but totally worth it.
Create your own Red or White Pizza
Small 6.9910” (4 cut). Each additional topping: .79
Large 10.9914” (8 cut). Each additional topping: 1.29
BYO Flatbread 7.99First topping and choice of sauce and cheese are free. Additional toppings are $1 and extra cheese for $2. Sauce options: red, white, BBQ, mild, hot, tangy gold BBQ. Cheese options: mozzarella and provolone, gorgonzola, gouda, swiss, ricotta, monterey jack cheddar, and pepperjack.
FRY VS. FRY
- Dad’s Famous Fries 4.79 small 5.79 largeBeer battered and crispy.
- Dad’s Fresh Cut Fries 3.79 small 4.79 largeTossed in Pub Rub and parmesan.
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.99 small 7.99 large
- Dad’s Chili Cheese Fries 5.59 small 7.29 largeBeer battered or Fresh Cut.
- Dad’s Pub Fries 5.99 small 7.99 largeBeer battered or Fresh Cut. With cheese, bacon and a side of ranch.
- Dad’s Buffalo Fries 6.49 small 8.59 largeFresh cut fries tossed in mild or hot sauce, then covered in cheddar jack cheese with a side of ranch.
MAC IT UP
- Best. Mac. And. Cheese. Ever. 3.29 small 5.99 large
- Dad’s Spicy Chili & Mac and Cheese 4.29 small 7.59 large
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese 4.99 small 8.49 large
- Applesauce 3.29
- Sauerkraut 3.29
- Mom’s Coleslaw 3.29
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Lemonade, Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, Raspberry Iced Tea 2.59 (free refills)
- Keg Root Beer 3.59 (free refills)
- Root Beer Float 4.59